Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We Made It!

After a very long day of traveling, I am ecstatic to report that we are in Missouri! It doesn't matter where the Air Force moves us; this place always feels like home to me. And about the long day of traveling, THANK GOD for the portable DVD player we decided to buy the boy for an early Christmas present. You just can't underestimate how good the Little Einsteins are to me. As it turns out, seventeen-month-olds really don't like to stay in the same spot for more than 5-10 minutes at a time, unless they happen to be unconscious. Go figure! So, during each leg of our trip, we waited as long as we could (hoping he would allow the plane to lull him to sleep) before we popped in a DVD and finally were able to fly in peace. Anyway, check out a few pictures of our first day in Missouri.

This is Aaron during our layover in Denver. We always fly Frontier so we always layover in Denver and I have posted a few times before with pictures I have taken of him during our stops here. I thought it would be interesting to compare them. You can check out those past pictures in this post.


Here is my gorgeous nephew, Baby Stiehl, even though he isn't quite such a baby anymore. I haven't see him since the end of May and he has changed so much! He is crawling and pulling himself up to a standing position. He is also much more vocal and responsive to those around him.




Here is Aaron with his cool airplane toy that Papa got for him.


Stay tuned! I'm sure I'll have more pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Holy crap! What the heck happened to baby Steihl? Where'd the tiny baby with all the hair go? WOW!

And if Bethanie wants to know why I am freaking out, tell her this is why:

http://bethanieskids.blogspot.com/2006/04/my-sweetie-has-croup.html

Uh, hello! This is a totally different kid!

(Glad you guys made it safely. Reagan says HI.)

Double A's Mom said...

I miss my Reagan so much. Tell her I love her and miss her and will give her multiple squeezies when I see her.