Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, November 6, 2006

Baby's First Black Eye

I promise I wasn't the one who gave it to him! See, the thing about toddlers, sometimes they are so preoccupied with what they're doing with their hands, that they aren't paying attention to where they're walking. Or, more specifically, what they're walking into. Aaron was in his bathroom last night chewing on the snot-sucking aspirator thingy (I only let him do this after his bath so he'll stand relatively still and let me comb his hair) and he started walking away and tripped over the rug, falling face-first into the side of the bathtub.


I look at it as a learning experience.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

7th graders have the same preoccupation with what's in their hands and tend to fall out of desks, get stuck in their own hoodies, and get things stuck in their ears (!?)... We tend to have toddler cylces often throughout our lives, I think.
Ginger
(Lisa's pal)

threeforme said...

You can hardly see it in the picture, but just wait. I'm sure it will look all nice and nasty in the next few days. Yellow and gross and stuff.

Why is your Flickr badge not working? So lame that thing is. But I love the brown...

threeforme said...

YEA! You got the photos up!