Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Stomach Hurts

All I needed was a little perspective...or not. 'Cause I am officially freaking out now. Today we are at exactly T minus three weeks before Bill, Aaron, Reagan and I will be piling into our cars and moving to California. So Cal to be exact. The DESERT to be even more exact.

One of those three weeks will be spent in Missouri for the Thanksgiving holiday. My sister Bethanie is also getting married the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We get back from Missouri on November 28th, the movers are coming November 29th, 30th, and December 1st, then we will be heading to California on December 2nd. Have I done anything to prepare this house for a move? Heck no. It's already sold, so that's a good thing. And the government is moving us, so basically we just sit back and watch the movers pack our stuff and haul it away (Sweet!). I still feel like I should be doing something, though. It's kind of like the calm before the storm and the storm isn't going to end until we finally make it to California and get settled into our house, around mid-December.

Auugghhhhh! O.K., breathe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now my stomach hurts.

If I can do anything, anything, just let me know.

Especially if it includes locking you in my house so you CAN'T leave. I'm ALL over that.

(Please ignore the TIME on these here comments. Can't sleep.)

threeforme said...

What is up with Lisa and her not sleeping? I think it's your fault, Stac, that you are moving and leaving her. She just can't handle it. I guess you better stay.

Seriously, I didn't realize you were moving that soon. I hope it will be a relatively stress-free time. We go down to the desert a few times a year. Maybe I'll kidnap Lis and bring her down to see you alls.

mama rose said...

I've been thinking about you and your move and wish you all the best. Make sure you book a spa day for yourself once you get to your new place and unpack. You'll need some tlc after all of that. Take care!

Daisy Chick said...

Lisa - let me know how I can help in the abduction plot!!!

I will MISS YOU Staci! Have fun in the desert BTW - I'll be thinking of how I can send the water to you and you can send the sunshine to me.