Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 4, 2006

Another New Addition to the Blog!

Well, if I can ever get the freakin' thing to work. I have created a Flickr account and placed it in the sidebar to your right under "Bonus Pictures." I have wanted to create one for a long time because I wanted to be able to show off ALL of the Aaron photos that I take without having to post them all to Blogger, thus making Blogger very angry. I have only uploaded pictures from Aaron's First Month so far but I plan to upload the best pictures from all his months so you can see them. With Flickr, you can also sign up for an account and order prints directly from the website, if you happen to find a particular photo that you can't live without!

I hope to figure out why it isn't working properly very soon (it's supposed to look a lot cooler than this), but for now you can just click on "what is this?", then "Aaron's Mom" and it will take you to the photos I have uploaded so far. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Sweet! I love it. Yeah, Flickr is a good answer to the temperamental Blogger photo upload. And so cool that you put up month 1 pics! It's so cute to see how far he's come! Were they really that little once, and NOT yanking on our legs to be picked up? Wow.

threeforme said...

Dude! We must be sharing a brain wave because I've been doing the same thing this weekend! Well, once you get it all worked out, let me know since I'm only mid-way through the process. Then my process will be smooth sailing!

Seriously, how do you get them to go across the top of the post like Lisa has? Haven't figured that out yet.

Double A's Mom said...

I think you have to do the HTML badge, then play with the code until it does what you want.

I hope you have better luck than me with the Flickr.