Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 2, 2006

My Mega Blok Tower is Bigger Than Yours!

So when I started this Blog a little over a year ago, I swore to myself that I wouldn't be one of those parents who post pictures of EVERY LITTLE THING their kid does. "Look, he's bouncing a ball" or "Oh my goodness, would you look at that! He's jumping up and down! Good jumping, Son!" Well, I lied because now we're talking about my kid and I like to show him off, dangit! It's my party and I can be lame if I want to!

Keeping this is mind, take a look at my boy building with his Mega Bloks! His main objective is to build the tallest tower that he can. Unfortunately he really doesn't take architectural design and stability into consideration when developing his masterpieces, so Mommy helps him out by holding the bottom while he stands on his tippy toes to get one last block up there.


It is so awesome to watch the concentration in his eyes and how proud of himself he is when he gets one more block to stay. He literally shutters with excitement. I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I get to see this tower-building on a regular basis up close and personal.

What will I do when I can only keep up with Aaron on the BLOG?? [sniff!]

Please keep posting even the "most trivial" of Aaron news!

Also? I wish I could post comments on the Classic Cox QotD! I love that one!

threeforme said...

I, too, wanted to comment on the Cox QotD. Super awesome. What episode is that one in?

Oh, the boy? He's pretty darn cute, too. Don't worry. I'll come to your party. Cute kids? Doing ordinary yet adorable things? Totally not lame. No matter what others may say.

Double A's Mom said...

The Cox quote is from the episode called "My Big Bird" where J.D., Elliot, Turk and Carla have to go in front of a review board and explain why a patient died. It was from last season.