Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 5, 2006

My Mood Ring Says I'm Frustrated

Reason #1: I can't get my freakin' Flickr Flash Badge to work. Check out The Girl's Moma's Blog to see what it's SUPPOSED to look like (By the way, Lis, I have figured out it has something to do with my new fancy, schmancy template. At least I've narrowed it down!).

Reason #2: My boy won't stop climbing up on top of the coffee table. Sometimes he even likes to stand on it and bang on our million dollar flat screen TV that his daddy had to have. I've tried yelling, time-outs, pretty much everything I can think of. What does he do? Laughs.

Reason #3: My house is a pit and my son still doesn't have any clean socks.

Thanks for letting me vent.

3 comments:

Q said...

Speaking of the "million" dollar TV, I'm pretty sure it cost more than the boy. So if it comes down to one or the other...you know which one is cheaper to replace!!

Anonymous said...

Niiice. Classic Q.

Pam Francis said...

Problem #2 solved... Let the beatings begin.

Problem #3 solved ... sometimes its just easier to through all the sock in the trash and by some new ones.

Can't help you one problem #1 one since I only post to my blog semi-annually.