Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More Missouri Pictures

Today was a very busy day. We had the little boys fitted for their little tuxes for my sister's wedding on Saturday. It was the sweetest thing you have ever seen and it was, of course, the one time I didn't have my camera with me. Trust me, though, I'll have it on Saturday. We also picked up my bridesmaid dress, my niece's junior bridesmaid dress and my sister's wedding dress from the cleaners. That made it all the more real and I think my sister is starting to get butterflies! Here are some more pictures from our day.

The two grandsons sharing some puffies. And when I say "share," I mean Aaron shoving all of them into his mouth in handfuls while Stiehl gets to eat whatever doesn't make it in there.


My niece Emilie working on the bubble favors for the wedding.


Aaron in "No Man's Land" - Papa's chair. You have to be someone pretty special to be able to sit there!


1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Those boys look so adorable. I can't imagine what they looked like in their tuxes. Seriously, I can't WAIT to see those pictures.

And look at Emilie! My goodness! That's a great picture of her!

I hope everything is going smoothly!

Are there enough exclamation points?!? Here! Have a few more!!!