Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Is It Wrong to be So in Love with a Household Appliance?

I need this:



The Staples MailMate Junk Mail Shredder. Why do I need it so badly? It shreds everything. Credit cards, papers with staples in them, DVDs (Why would you need to shred a DVD? Who cares? It can do it!), and, most importantly, unopened junk mail, people! I don't even have to open the stupid credit card application, with its stupid fake credit card and the stupid little stickers you use to pick out what lame credit card design you want. SO SWEET!

You wanna know the for-really-real reason why I need it? Here it is:


Did you see it on tonight's episode? SO AWESOME! Yes, I really am that shallow. I am a consumer product company's dream.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi!

It's me Jen, Lisa's Cousin. My husband would love this machine! He is very fearful of identity theft. He destroys CDs that have any kind of info on them. He gets his exact-o knife and goes to town. So he would use the DVD shredder. I guess you can shred CDs on it!

threeforme said...

I, too, love my shredder. It does all those things. But, it's not as cool as your because it is not featured on the office. You, my friend, may have gone over the office edge. Ok, wait, I'm sure there are far greater depths of obsession you have yet to reach.

So, didn't know it was supersized last night therefore I didn't record it all. Somedays I really wish we had cable and TiVo.