Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, May 20, 2006

What a Difference Seven Months Makes...

Aaron and I are back in Missouri right now visiting my family. We will be here for the next week and a half. I took a great picture of Aaron at the Denver airport during our layover before our flight to St. Louis and got to thinking about how much he's changed in the past seven months or so since his first airplane ride last October.

October 2005
May 2006
One obvious difference is that he's able to stand now instead of just lay there. I can remember back in October how much he hated tummy time and I couldn't believe that I was able to get a picture of him with his head up and even a little smile on his face. This time I sat him down on the floor in the terminal and almost had to run to keep up with him!

Another obvious difference is his hair! He doesn't look quite so much like a cue ball anymore!

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Awww! Look at that! And of course, you gotta get the picture with the airplane in the background! Score! Daddy will love this one. Also, love the beautiful Denver sky! I hope that clear sky means your flight was good.

Say hi to the St. Louis for me! And to the Fairview Heights, if you are lucky enough to go down there...