Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Oh My Goodness!

So many pictures, such a cranky, cranky Blogger. Today was the day of my sister Bethanie's wedding to Paul and I've got so many great pictures that my head's about to pop off from the excitement. My Aaron did so well for being a seventeen-month-old forced into a monkey suit and pushed in front of an audience. He mostly went around and entertained everyone with his curiosity about everything. At the beginning of the ceremony, though, he allowed my niece Emilie to drag him down the aisle and then sat quietly on his Daddy's lap during the rest. I was so impressed! Here are some of the pictures from our day.

Bethanie and Emilie getting their hair done.



Aaron and his daddy before the ceremony.


Aaron, up close and personal.


Aaron being tortured with squeezies from me.


Emilie and Papa.


Emilie and her momma.


My nephew Stiehl and his daddy waiting for the ceremony to start.


We have re-learned "Touchdown" in the past few days.


Aaron stuffing about five french fries into his mouth. He's turning into such a boy!


Preparing for his debut. Let's get this show on the road already!


Self-portrait.


First picture (at least on my camera) as husband and wife.


Papa and Aaron.


The Remembrance Candle lit for my mom.


The head table at the reception (Emilie looks so pleased).


Congratulations Paul and Bethanie! We love you!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Such great pictures. Congrats to your sister!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Ok, I LOVE that Steihl and Aaron wore black Converse with their tuxes. That's just the ultimate in cool. Paul's shoes were pretty flippin' sweet, too. I can't believe that Emilie is almost as tall as her momma. And I think the black dresses are SWEET. You look just beautiful in the picture with Aaron and the squeezies; I hope you didn't show up the bride too much! Just kidding, Bethanie -- you looked stunning!

I know it was a big enormous day and I am SO impressed that you got the pics up already! You go, Stace!

Can't wait to see you this week. Trying not to think about what it means, though...