Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pug con Queso**

I love my little puppy Reagan. I really do. That's why I feel like I can post about her quirks without her disowning me as a puppy-parent. For example, take a look at this picture:


This is how she tells us she needs to go outside. She goes and sits in front of the door until one of us gets up off the couch and opens it for her. Did you happen to notice something odd about the picture? Yeah, the door's already open and, yeah, she's sitting in front of it anyway.

Now, take a look at this picture:


This is my view when I'm trying to do my crunches after my runs. Does she think it helps for her to plop her big 'ole butt on my chest while I'm trying to get my fitness on?

It's a good thing she's pretty.

**This is the nickname our friends have given Reagan after reading this post. Too funny!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Don't you just LOVE dogs! Is and I are constantly laughing at our dog!