Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Why He's Getting into Trouble this Week


Perhaps this picture warrants a small explanation. Aaron has figured out how to open the fridge. His favorite thing to do is get into the dairy drawer, get the shredded cheese out and "feed" Reagan by sprinkling it on her. All I did was go to the bathroom, people! And when I came back, I was greeted by this! Aaron is not in the picture because I immediately scooped him up and put him into time-out. Did you noticed the cheese ON REAGAN'S BACK? Auugghhhh! And, of course, in my white hot fury I was not thinking so clearly, so my first instinct was to get the vacuum cleaner out to clean it up. Well, guess what? Finely shredded cheese and a vacuum cleaner that runs very hot DO NOT MIX. So now I have little melted cheese spots all over the hard wood floors in the foyer and on the tile in the kitchen. I should have just let my little puppy vacuum cleaner finish the job!

6 comments:

Pam Francis said...

Oh man that is sooo funny. Funny for me that is, not so funny for you.

threeforme said...

I'm so sorry to be laughing at your pain. Well, pain in the you know what...

I totally would have broken out the vacuum, too. We'd have matching cheese spots.

I'm shooting for 30 minutes tomorrow.

Double A's Mom said...

Me too! Let's race!

Erin said...

Ha! That's too funny. Except that, of course, you have to clean it up. But still, you gotta admit it's pretty funny!

Reagan: Leave the boy alone for longer next time. Mmm, cheese.

Chelle said...

Just perusing your running times, you are doing well! I have had shin splints too, due to running on different surfaces. They hurt! Good luck to you next week on your 5K, I am sure you will do great. We have our half marathon next weekend, and I have come down with a cold...fabulous. Happy running.

Ginger said...

Well, at least you documented the mess..Maybe it will be as funny to you as it is to the rest of us who think that cheesing the dog is funny.
I once read a blog post by Fussy that described her son's favorite game of "place a random object on your turtle." Maybe it's a kid thing...(?)