Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

One More Week!

My best friend Athena, who I have known since the third grade, is getting married in ONE WEEK in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado! And I'm the Matron of Honor, thank you very much!! I can't wait! It's hard to believe that it is possible to stay this close to someone over time and distance, but we've done it! The last couple years that Bill and I were in Washington, I was thrilled to be able to live only an hour's drive from her when she moved to Seattle for her job. But, alas, the Air Force strikes again and we are now down in So Cal. That's O.K., though, because I get to see her in less than five days when I fly to Denver on Friday! Yahoo! Can't wait to see you, girlie!!





3 comments:

Daisy Chick said...

We've been best buds for 22 years of our lives!!! Kinda crazy for sure. I am so glad to have you a part of my life and I am so glad that you are being my matron of honor. You've been a peach about everything and I can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I don't know if I have 2 of those pics so it was good to see them again. Feel free to bring some pics with you to Colorado (if you have the space). :)

See you soon chicky and love ya always!
~A

Organized Chaos said...

Now I know why all the running...a bridesmaid dress!

Double A's Mom said...

Yup! Was is that obvious? He He