Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I Know It's Going to Be Hard...

...but, Lis, you're going to have to control your jealousy. Aaron's Uncle Big Bry just got back from New York City where he visited the NBC Experience Store at Rockefeller Center! He called from the store and asked what he could get for us and I, of course, said stuff from one of my favorite TV shows The Office! He got Bill this, an official Dwight Schrute Bobble Head:


...bobbly, bobbly, bobbly...

And for me - a shirt to proclaim my love for a certain someone:


Yeah, baby! Thanks, Big Bry!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Dude! I am totally jealous of your t-shirt!
That rocks! And I'm sure I could find a place for a Dwight bobble head.. hmmm. The mantle? Maybe the coffee table..

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Yeah, you know I am totally jealous. Man. What a lucky girl you are!

I want to see you actually wearing the t-shirt. Standing next to Bill. THAT will be AWESOME. Oh yeah!!!