Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, August 27, 2007

Vegas, Baby!

The reason why I wanted to start really keeping track of my progress with my Nike + iPod Sport Kit is because, next week, my friend Becky and I are going to start training for this:

Well, not the marathon. They have a half marathon associated with it as well. It's on December 2nd and I am so, so excited! Check out the half marathon course (click on the picture for a enlarged .pdf file):

They close the strip for the first part of the race! How awesome is that? If any of you have ever been to Vegas, you know what a treat it will be to run on the strip without traffic or pedestrians, just other runners. And the Blue Man Group is scheduled to perform at the starting line. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Here's my best Phoebe yelp: Woooo HOO!

Go Stace! I'm so impressed. How fun that would be!

And to be able to go down the strip without flyers being thrust into your face will be such an amazing experience.