Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I Love My New iPod (and Nike)

Bill bought me a new iPod for our anniversary since my old one was so weak. He bought me the 8 GB nano (the red one that you can only get on apple.com. Awesome!), which is really all I think I will ever need. My old one was just a 1 GB nano and I never thought I'd be able to fill it up, but I did. 8 GBs, though! That's 2,000 songs! Anyway, with this new iPod, I can finally use this, which wouldn't work for some reason with my old iPod:


It's the Nike + iPod Sport Kit. It keeps track of your distance ran, pace, total time ran and even calories burned. Sweet! You can then upload the information from your iPod into nikeplus.com and keep an online journal of your progress. Here is the information about my run last night:

No comments: