Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Poor Blog

I have been so neglectful. I feel like we've been going non-stop since the beginning of May and I haven't had the time to really post about Aaron and our lives here like I've wanted to. Well, I won't be neglecting you for very much longer. I will have many stories to tell in the coming weeks - our back-and-forth about moving off-base, more half marathons (Vegas, baby!), more fun San Diego stuff and, oh, did I mention Aaron and I are going to Disneyland next week? Three of my favorite girlies in the whole world are coming to visit and we're goin' to see Mickey, baby! And Ariel and Cinderella and Donald Duck and Nemo... Anyway, stayed tuned for more updates!!

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

I'm glad to hear Lisa is coming for a fun visit...I hope you guys have a great time!

Chelle said...

I'm sure you all will have a blast! Glad you are doing well!