Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Disneyland

Last week, my friend Lisa and I took our kiddos down to Disneyland. I think the kids had a blast but, as Lisa so precisely puts it in this post, it was definitely an experience we "survived." Over the past six months or so, I have gained more and more respect for what my parents did for me when I was little, most especially planning the trips we took. Making sure the kids had a good time while keeping the meltdowns to a minimum - this was our story for three days and we were exhausted by the end!

I could write about what we did in a big, long post but I decided to use an idea I stole from Ginger's blog and put all the good pictures into a Google Picasa slideshow with captions. I hope you enjoy them! And once again, my disclaimer - Lisa took most of these pictures!


3 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Love the slideshow! And I took some, but not all, of those pics. There were lots in there from your camera which I hadn't seen yet, so thanks!

We had a great time, didn't we? We should so do that again. But maybe we can leave the kids at home and go do something alone?!? Maybe?!?

L

Double A's Mom said...

London, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Aw yeeeeeah!!!!!