Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Have Found Heaven...

...and this is what it looks like:


Aaron is finally drinking out of a big boy sippy cup! In order to transition him from the bottle, we started giving him his juice and some of his milk in this type of sippy cup, the Nuby:


This worked really well for the transition, but as it turns out, the Nuby is not at leak-proof as one would like it to be. I kept stepping in wet spots on the floor and was about to kill a certain little dog I know, but then quickly figured out that it was Aaron pressing the top of the Nuby into the floor. This opens the slits on top of the nipple and lets the liquid flow right out. I had already tried to switch him over to the Playtex sippy cups with the hard plastic tops a few months ago (as I talked about in this post), but he couldn't figure out how to get the liquid out of them and just ended up playing with them like toys. The other day, though, after the umpteenth time of getting my socks wet on the carpet, I bought him a couple of Playtex sippy cups and he figured it out! These sippy cups have some serious leak-proofness so everybody's happy! Yahoo!

I know. It's the little things.

No comments: