Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hold My Calls!!

So sorry, but I will be unavailable from 8:30 to 9:00 PST this evening due to a most important event that I cannot miss even for one second. Here is a preview:
---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
No, you don't understand. Kids, husbands and pets be damned! I have had only The Office reruns this summer to pacify my Jim obsession and I am dying to find out what happened after THE KISS. I now know what it feels like to physically feel your heart melt. Melt, I tell you! Lisa knows what I'm talking about. Read about it here and here.

5 comments:

threeforme said...

I gotta post here since Lisa's comment area is lame-o...

So, I've never ever watched The Office, but hearing you and Lis rave about it, I'm about to go turn it on. Plus, the preview got me all melty.

Double A's Mom said...

Yay! We've turned another one! The episode definitely didn't disappoint tonight!

Anonymous said...

Come over to the Dark Side...

Pam Francis said...

Your child actually lets you watch t.v.? Wait until he's 3...you'll be watching crappy Strawberry Shortcake (or the male equivalent, 24-7).

BigBry said...

I know Angela Kinsey's family and I don't think that they are as into the show as you are. I have seen part of the show and do not get the draw. Maybe it's an Oklahoma/Missouri thing.