Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nice Hair, Dude!

I tried to be ultra cool like the Girls' Moma and put Aaron's hair up into a "shampoo cone" like Coley and Jalyn had in this post, but, alas, my boy STILL doesn't have enough hair to do it. I was able to make a kickin' curly mohawk, though!!


By the way, check out how many teeth this kid has now:


You can't see all of them in this picture (mostly because I can't get him to pose for me. Imagine that!) but trust me when I say that his teeth are coming in perfectly symmetrical; just imagine a mirror image of the side you can see and you've got his whole mouth. Pretty awesome! And, you know, he hasn't really complained at all about those teeth coming in. Not even the huge molars that actually made his gums bleed a little before they finally poked through. Such a trooper, this guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet teeth picture, dude! What an accomplishment! That's always the hardest to get.

I can't believe he has that many teeth!