Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Who Do Ya Love, Baby!!!!

Today was my Rams season opener and they started things off with a win, thank you very much! I have added a new section to my sidebar to your left so you can keep up with their season. 'Cause that's how much I love 'em!

I was able to finally put Aaron in the jersey that I bought about a year and a half ago on the very day I found out I was having a boy. It is the jersey of our most favorite Rams player on the planet - Torry Holt. Love him! I have his jersey too and have proudly worn it to two games now, both here in Seattle at Qwest Field watching the Seahawks play when my Rams come to town. I will wear it a third time when we go home to Missouri for Thanksgiving. It will be good to be back at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis again. I don't like the way I've been treated at Qwest Field! I, of course, had to take several pictures of my sweet boy in his jersey plus a video of him messing with the camera lady.

---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: