Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

This is for you, Lis...


Check out the shoes!! I got these in the mail today and was so excited about them that I had to put them on Aaron right away and take a picture. Converse shoes are so rockin'!! Aaron's best friend and future wife, Jalyn, also has a pair of Converse shoes (hers are red) and as soon as I saw them on her, I knew I had to get a boy pair for Aaron. You can see Jalyn in her Converse tennies here.

By the way, just to show you how out of control I am concerning clothing for my boy, check out how many pairs of shoes he now has:


Insane, I tell you! He has more pairs of shoes than me! Another sad thing about me is that I have in my internet bookmarks the direct links to the baby boys' sections of the Old Navy, Gymboree, The Childrens' Place and babyGap websites. I check them all at least once a week to see what new stuff they have. Who knew clothing a boy could be so much fun!

1 comment:

Pam Francis said...

We call Lilly's converse "trippy shoes" because when she got her first pair (pink) she would not lift her toe away from the gound and they would cause her to trip. Even though she doesn't trip in them anymore, the name still stuck. She has got a new pair (blue with flowers) that I am waiting for her to grow into. Converse rocks.

As a side note, I thought only teenagers asked for specific brands of shoe. Lilly asked for (and finally received) her first pair of sketchers. I guess they are her official school shoe for the year.