Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I Tried to Spare You...

...but I have had a couple requests for the final product of March Mustache Madness. I had planned on doing weekly updates but then Aaron and I went to Texas and the month was already half gone went we got back; then, frankly people, I was just too embarassed. But I'm relenting, with the soothing knowledge that the mustache is now gone. Gone, I tell you! Here is a picture of the mustache my husband grew:


It's just not right.

3 comments:

Pam Francis said...

That is so sad I cry for you Billy.

Julia Stewart said...

he looks TOTALLY different... a bit creepy :-) if you ask me...

My father (after 55 years on this earth) decided to grow a mustache... it was like having a stunt double for my dad for like a year... to weird!

The Withers Family said...

EW! I just can't say it enough.

Pathetic is also a word I can use to describe this "mustache". I have friends with 16 year old sons who have more facial hair than this!

Hopefully this will put the desire for facial hair to rest!