Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, April 9, 2007

Keep Me Honest!

I've added a table to your right with my 5K run times. Hopefully, since I've posted them for all to see, this will motivate me to keep practicing the 5K. I love to run but it's a hobby that usually gets put on the back burner because it's so easy for me to use that time for something else. There are a couple races in the end of April/mid-May time frame that I would like to participate in but there is no way I'm ready to do it in the kind of shape I'm in right now (well, I could but I would probably die of embarassment in the process). So hopefully the accountability will motivate me. Pray for me to have the bravery to actually register for the races!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

As a personal trainer, I just studied some things on improving times for 5K and 10K runs. I'll be happy to send it your way if you would like.

Congrats on doing these by the way. I'm doing my 3rd half marathon next week (and once again, will proclaim I'm never doing an event like that again).