Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, March 5, 2007

March Mustache Madness

I loathe facial hair on a guy. I don't know what it is, but I just can't stand it. I thought I was taking care of this problem by marrying someone in the military. I was wrong. Apparently, the Air Force allows mustaches. I'm not sure why I wasn't aware of this; I've been married to the Air Force for 8 1/2 years! Anyway, Bill's TPS class thought it would be fun to see who could grow the best (or worst? I'm not quite sure.) mustache during the month of March. Gross! I thought I would do weekly photo updates so that you can suffer along with me.

So, here you go. Week 1:

7 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Dude, I am SOOO glad it's over on the 30th and he will shave it off before I get there, beacuse, dude, seriously. I shudder when I remember John's moustache from the Fall '01 deployment.

Good luck with that.

However! Great idea to use him as blog fodder. Sweet!

Tracy said...

Staci,
I'm glad you are suffering too. I think it's hideous. I hate March Madness. UGH..

Pam Francis said...

If he's anything like Dad he'll be Borat in a couple of days. Enjoy.

Organized Chaos said...

I can empathize...Brad's squadron grew mustaches for 4 months during his deployment!!! Disgusting.

The Withers Family said...

EW!

The Withers Family said...

I suppose that's the one good thing with hubby gone...when he grows facial hair, I don't have to feel it.

But, still, EW!

The Withers Family said...

Ummm. It's totally been over a month and I don't see a "weekly" update of the caterpillar face. What's UP? Did he give up or are you too chicken to post what little facial hair he actually has...?