Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, April 27, 2007

Gwen Stefani is the Coolest Mom on the Planet!

No, seriously. I want to be her. I had tickets to see her Wednesday night in Bakersfield and the show was awesome!! She was just this really cool, punk chick with a rockin' bod singing her awesome songs and then she stops in the middle of all this to tell us about her little boy Kingston and that he was out in the tour bus taking a snooze! My heart just melted knowing that it really is possible to have it all and do it well. Here are some pictures from the show.




3 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow! You had GREAT seats!
AND I agree, Gwen is pretty amazing. I got to see her when she was with No Doubt. she has such an amazing stage presence!
FUN!

Jen said...

Ginger you stole my words!! (NOT SURPRISED!!) You did have great seats!! You also got some great pictures!

I just downloaded my first Gwen Stefani song yesterday. I know I am a little late on this scene! I just loved her performance on American Idol!

Chelle said...

Try number 2 at leaving a comment: you are the cool mom for going to the concert! Glad you got to rock a bit! WHOOPPEE!

Good luck Sunday, though I'm sure you will do great! Get some rest and run like the wind!!! :)