Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Garage Sales Rock!

So I'm getting ready to admit something to you that really isn't all that attractive - I am not a thrifty person. It really has to do with my laziness and just not having the energy to try to find a better deal. But oh man. Every once in a while, one just happens to fall into my lap and I think this is what keeps my wonderful husband from killing me or divorcing me or whatever because, as he puts it, "I blow through his money like it grows on trees" (wait, you mean our money, right?).

Anyway, my neighbor up the street just happened to be having a garage sale today and I just happened to be walking by last night while she was setting everything up and luckily she let me go ahead and purchase these things early:

$5.00!

$30.00 for both bar stools!

I'm not exactly sure if the bar stools were all that thrifty of a buy, but, hey, I've been wanting them for a while and they were already here, meaning I didn't have to drive all the way into town to get them. Nice!

1 comment:

The Withers Family said...

Hey...I have 3 barstools you can have for free. You just have to go get them.