Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, March 16, 2007

New Toy!

So I've figured out that the way to get presents around here is to leave my husband and go out of town for a few weeks. Aaron and I have been gone for close to three weeks visiting family in Missouri and Texas, and when I got back I had a new toy waiting for me - a Photo Scanner! I've wanted one of these for a long time so that I can upload pictures to my computer that I took pre-digital camera, i.e. prior to November of 2003, which wasn't that long ago!

I have wanted to show off this picture that my grandmother gave me of my mom. This picture is dated September of 1956, which would have put her in the five/six-month-old range:


When my Granny gave it to me, I was struck by how much Aaron, who happened to be about five months old at the time, resembled her. Finally some resemblance to someone! Here is a picture of him at that age:


Freaky, right?

Stay tuned for more uploads like these. I have tons where this one came from. Until then, here is something to hold you over. Daddy at, I'm guessing, three or four?


Can you even stand the sweetness?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Welcome home!

Hope you had a good trip and congrats on your welcome home gift.