Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Five Things I Found Disturbing About Tonight's Episode of Scrubs

1. Dr. Cox's bald head. What the crap?!?

2. Turk's transplant utters. That one's gonna give me nightmares.

3. Janitor's flatline device. So wrong.

4. The Todd's four-story atomic wedgie. Still makes me hurt and I've seen that episode about 40 million times.

5. The lame Friends-like montage of old clips that made up about 95% of the episode, yet NBC still passed it off as "new." Whatever! It would have been funny except my Tivo records six reruns of Scrubs a day on three different networks, so I saw all those clips, like, last week!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah, I'm not sure if I like Dr. Cox's shaved head. It was kinda cheesy they did all flashbacks. I still watched it, though. Maybe it'll be better next week. I hope.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh man, yeah, I have seen a whole bunch of those clips, like, TODAY, so it was a little strange. I did love it, though, and I laughed and laughed. Seemed like a space-filler episode.

The udders were terrible, especially since the milk that came out of them was almost yellow -- UGH.

I gasped when Dr Cox walked up with his head freshly shorn. Then I laughed. I guess there were one too many complaints about his crazy curly-Q hair!

And didn't they just have Mr. Iraq-War Short-Term-Memory Guy like, the last 3 weeks? What was so new about a guy with amnesia?

But I love the Scrubs so much that I'll let them write space-filler episodes and I will still clear my schedule to watch them!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh! The best line of the episode?

"Turk-y bacon!"