Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

He's Signing!

Aaron has finally started mimicking the signs I have been trying to teach him for about eight months now. I don't think he knows what they mean or when he's supposed to use them, but I'm hoping that will come with time. Check him out signing "more," "please," and "thank you."

It is also interesting to note that Aaron looks like he's trying to do the sign for "water" right before he does the sign for "thank you." I've never taught him that one. He may have picked it up at the CDC or something.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

He'll know what the signs mean soon enough. Both our kiddos signed and it made all the difference for them (and us.)

Good job Aaron!

Take Care,
Tracy

Pam Francis said...

I'm surprised he hasn't picked up the sign Bill uses while driving.

Double A's Mom said...

It's only a matter of time, I'm sure.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Pam-- HA! Hahahahaaahaha! Funny stuff, there.

He's just so freaking BIG!

I can't wait to see you guys! And this time, YOU'RE going to be 30!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh, the BIG comment was in reference to Aaron.

No other comment.

Double A's Mom said...

Dude, I know. 30. I thought I was O.K. with it, but now I'm just not so sure. Maybe a little Gwen will help. Yeah, baby!

Julia Stewart said...

Too CUTE!!! Love it !