Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, June 1, 2007

I'm Officially Freaking Out

Tomorrow is my half marathon and already things aren't going to plan. I was supposed to leave for Fontana five minutes ago with the girls, after putting Aaron down for his nap up at my friend Amy's house. Granted, it wouldn't have been in his own bed or his own bedroom, but a bed's a bed right? We never have this issue in Missouri! Well, when I tried to put him down, he FREAKED OUT. I really don't think it's the strange house thing (honestly, we all have the same house anyway), I think something else is up. He has been extremely clingy since I brought him home from school this morning. Like, using-his-legs-to-grip-my-hip-so-I-can't-put-him-down clingy.

So now the plan is to hitch a ride with the boys (Bill's TPS classmates and husbands of the aforementioned girls) when they get home from work. Oh, and did I mention the half marathon is in the morning?

Excuse me while I go fetal again.

P.S. Thank you Chelle and P & K's Mommy for the good vibes you sent my way about the half marathon. You guys rock!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I am sure you'll do GRRRREAT!!!

Chelle said...

Deep breath in, deep breath out, relax, and run. You can do it!!!

Organized Chaos said...

Good luck with the run...you'll do great.

Remember...you can always quit later.

Ginger said...

You'll get there!
Good luck and have fun!

Tracy said...

We're thinking of you all this morning. You'll all do great!

The Withers Family said...

Don't stress. It's just running. EAT THE ENERGY GEL PACKETS!