Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, October 27, 2006

New Addition to the Blog!

One of my very favorite TV shows in the whole world is Scrubs on NBC. Three other networks are running reruns of it in syndication so I get six episodes recorded everyday thanks to my TiVo! Yahoo! My favorite character on the show is Dr. Perry Cox, played by John C. McGinley. His pessimistic, cynical and all around snarky personality brightens my world every day! Mostly because he actually verbalizes all the things that I wish I could, but don't have the guts to. I think I also like him so much because he reminds me of my husband in about ten years. I thought I would brighten your day too by including a particularly snappy quote from him during his many rants on the show. Check out the sidebar to your right to read them. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, Stace, you are now my hero. And I loooove the picture you put on there too. It's classic smart-alec Cox, but with a hint of a smile. I can totally see him saying, "Yeah, Alice, you know that advice I'm giving here? Don't believe a wor-hur-hur-huuuurd of it."

Double A's Mom said...

You did it! I love it! You actually were able to put his turning-a-one-syllable-word-into-several-syllables capability into written form! I was wondering how I could do that because that's about 50 percent of his charm!

Erin said...

It also doesn't hurt that he's oh-so-nice to look at.

Wait, did I just say that?

Anonymous said...

YEAH you did! Mmmm, baby!