Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Do You Like My New Template?

Yesterday was my one year anniverary as a Blogger and I thought I would shake things up a bit and try out a new look to the ole' Blog. How do you like it? I was so excited when I saw it because it has two of my favorite colors together - light blue and brown. I still have a few kinks to work out that I don't particuarly enjoy but I wanted to get it up and running, so I'll work on those later.

A big thanks to Miss Zoot and her kickin' template designs!

3 comments:

threeforme said...

I LOVE the new template. The colors are fabulous! Also, loving the Dr. Cox quote of the day. Fortunately, I too am addicted to the show, so I know just the right inflection to give it in my head as I'm reading it.

mama rose said...

Yes, I like it very much!

Organized Chaos said...

Looks great...I may have to celebrate a blog anniversary in the same manner!