Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 8, 2006

Fall is in the Air!

Lisa and I took the kiddos and the daddys and made our annual trip to a pumpkin patch so that we could take some fall pictures. We were also super-jealous of Arlene's post about taking her little ones to a pumpkin patch so this also motivated us! Last year we took the kids to a local farmers' market to take pictures with the pumpkins but this year, Lisa found an awesome farm that had all different kinds of pumpkins and gourds, a corn maze and a mini petting zoo!

I was having a little trouble at first getting good pictures of Aaron because all he wanted to do was walk around and check stuff out!

Walking...


Following Jalyn to see what fun stuff she's been up to...


More walking and not looking at the camera...


Too busy, Mom!


High-steppin' it!


After he was able to check everything out, I was finally able to get some good pictures:

I love pumpkins!


Best friends, Jalyn and Aaron


Look how tall I am! (Poor Coley wasn't in the mood for the picture-taking at this particular moment!)


Picture perfect fall!


Pickin' out my own pumpkin. Decisions, decisions!


Cheesin' for Lisa...


I can't believe how much he's changed since last year at this time. Take a look at a couple of the photos I took at the farmers' market last October:



He's such a big boy now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! You beat me with the posting of the pumpkin pics! Go you. You got some great ones! I'm always glad to send my kids over to your blog to play.

threeforme said...

I'm jealous. Your pumpkin patch looks way more fun than my pumpkin patch. Maybe next year I'll bring the girls up and we'll all go to this one because it looks rockin. Plus, mine won't be in existence anymore...

I love looking at the old pics of Aaron and comparing them. What a difference a year makes.

And way to go beating Lis...