Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Can Make Myself Giggle!

A few months ago, I wrote this post about the cork gun that Grandma and Grandpa Q bought for Aaron while we were in San Antonio. He got huge giggles out of it, but only if Mommy and Daddy were playing with it. Well, in yet another way that he is impressing me everyday, he has learned to operate the cork gun himself and crack himself up! My only concern now is that he doesn't pop Reagan (or me!) in the behind when he's playing with it. I guess that's when the whole "parenting" thing kicks in and I'm supposed to say something like, "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!" I hate being the party pooper.
---------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am deeply disturbed by this.

Haaaaahaaaa!