Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My One-Man Band

For funsies today before lunch, I got a saucepan out of the cabinet for Aaron to beat on along with a wooden spoon to do the beating. Hey, this used to keep his attention when he was very little, why wouldn't it work now? Silly Mommy. I got distracted with something in another room and came back to find what you'll see in the video - about six pots and pans, all laid out perfectly like in his very own drum kit. Add a cutting board and a couple of glass (!) pots and you're on your way to some mad music skillz, yo!



3 comments:

Pam Francis said...

Bill's look at the end is classic.

Chelle said...

He's gonna be a rockstar.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Dude! I previewed the ole comments so I knew Bill showed up at the end (thanks, Pam!). So John and i were watching and waiting for him to appear, and we weren't disappointed! In fact, (you know John) we had to watch it twice!

And I am so almost crying at Aaron counting to 10. You need to spill it on how his speech is improving because he sounds great!

Ok, John is talking to you now, so I better post this!

L