Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Because Two Pugs Are Always Better Than One...


This long holiday weekend, we are puppy-sitting for our friends while they are down having fun in L.A. Bauer is quite a bit younger than Reagan, and it's really weird for us to think about Reagan being the old lady in the house now. We're so used to her running circles around other dogs (like Bauer does to her), but you can definitely tell that Reagan has calmed down in the past couple years as she gets older. She's only six and a half years old, but it kind of makes me afraid for the future when she won't be around anymore. But then I get brain trauma freeze and everything is O.K. again.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh man, I wish I'd gotten a better picture of the puggies in the snow. I SWEAR the boy pug had a biker jacket on. I was DYING.

Reagan looks like the older one! Look at all that GRAY!!!

Molly says HI!