Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sleep Update

I'm not sure if God just felt sorry for me or what, but Aaron has been sleeping so much better the past couple nights. We have been putting him down at his normal bedtime, around 8:30, and I only hear from him one or two times during the night in which all I have to do is go in and put his pacifier back in his mouth or just pat him on the back. He has even decided that he doesn't need his bottle anymore that he usually had around 4:30 in the morning. He is now sleeping straight through until 7:30 in the morning which is so great because it works out very well for our 8:00 a.m., Noon, 4:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m. feeding schedule. Pray for me that this lasts!

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Sleep makes all the difference in the world. ANd sleeping through the 4:30 feeding?!? Score, dude!

We slept all night, too. Yay! So nice!