Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, January 30, 2006

Paragliding Update On Daddy

So I hate to say "I told you so;" no, wait a minute, I would love to say "I told you so." When I talked to the genius on the phone the other night, he informed me that he had sprained his ankle while paragliding. My words are, of course, dripping with sarcasm as I write this, because I would have hoped that he would have been smarter than this since his livelihood depends on his body being healthy. Thank goodness that it's only a sprain and thank goodness he's not on his way to school just yet!

2 comments:

Erin said...

But I'm sure your hubby is saying, "It was soooo worth it!", as my hubby would be saying too. :) Good to know it was only a sprain!

Pam Francis said...

I agree, still totally worth it. Old man wants to hanglide for his birthday, no kidding!