Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Full Circle

One of the things that I love about having kids, nieces and nephews is that we get to share with them things that we loved growing up, hoping that they will grow to love them too. For my niece Emilie's ninth birthday, I bought her the first six books of the Nancy Drew series written by Carolyn Keene. I loved Nancy Drew growing up and would always run to that section of the library to get the next book in the series and check it out. Now Emilie can get to know Nancy as well!

Lisa's little girl Coley has also discovered something that we girlie girls loved as kids - Cinderella! She received the DVD that was just released for Christmas and is already driving her poor momma nuts by watching it over and over! You can read about it over on Lisa's Blog.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Dude,seriously. But she is kind of cute when she sees Cinderella dancing with her prince, and she comes and gets me and makes me dance with her. Yeah, that's pretty darn cute. So I can handle it a little while longer...