Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

Six Month Checkup

O.K., so Aaron's almost seven months old but whatever. Mommy apparently lost the ability to count and made his six month checkup appointment a month late. Anyway, here are his new stats:

Weight: 16 pounds (25th percentile)
Length: 27.5 inches (85th percentile)
Head Circumference: 17 inches (30th percentile)

Still long and lean, which explains why 6-9 month-size pants already fit him perfectly lengthwise but they keep falling off his butt! I imagine this is going to be a problem when he starts to walk!

By the way, can someone please explain to me why head circumference is important and is it a problem that Aaron is only in the 30th percentile for it?

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I wish I had read this before you came over today! Ok, I think it's a problem if a baby's head is too big, or if it grows too fast or not at all. Hence my complaint earlier this evening about Coley's mis-measured head when she was a baby.

:)