Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Morning Brunch

This morning, Daddy and I decided to drive up to Tehachapi and eat at The Apple Shed Restaurant. They have an awesome Sunday brunch buffet (for me) and Stuffed French Toast (for Bill). They don't really have anything for Aaron except a train track, with a real working train, that is suspended from the ceiling and keeps him entranced so Mommy and Daddy can eat.

After we had yummy breakfast, we went to Central Park. Well, Tehachapi's version of it, that is. Aaron played in the playground for a while, then decided that he needed to wear Mommy and Daddy out by running around the park and touching every tree. Literally every tree. Here are some pictures from our day. Did I mention that I love my new camera? 'Cause I do. Love. It.

Climb all the way up there...

...to come all the way down here.
"Sing!" (Swing).

Daddy said I could get the new camera as long as I didn't make him hold it for me. I guess the camera bag is a different story, though.

Comin' at ya, Mommy.
"Side!" (Slide. We're still working on our two-letter sounds).
Oh, that's a good squeeze.
I love this picture.

And this one, too.
'Cause that's the rebel that he is.
Sick, dude. Did I mention that he's curious...about everything!
"Tee!"
"Tee!"

"Tee!"
"Daddy, tee!"
He was pointing at each letter and saying it. Gotta figure out if this camera takes video!!

In case you need help with the pronunciation...

No comments: