Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bittersweet Fun

I have made a good friend here this year through TPS named Becky. We became friends because she is the first person I have ever met who is as passionate about running as I am. Her husband found out a couple months ago, though, that as soon as TPS is over they have to move to Florida. This royally sucks because, not only do I enjoy her company, she really kicks my butt into gear during our running too. My pace is a good 30 seconds faster when I run with her than when I run by myself. Anyway, in anticipation of their move across the country, they decided that they didn't want to move their totally awesome swing set too. So they gave it to us. For free. I know, right!?! Daddy wasn't going to put it together until next summer when we would hopefully be in a new house, but it became a safety hazard when Aaron kept climbing all over the parts in the backyard. So Daddy put it together this morning before he left for his trip. And it was a big hit too, judging by the tears we had when we had to drag Aaron inside for his nap!



Thanks so much, Massaro's! We are going to miss you!

3 comments:

BigBry said...

Sweet swing set. It will definitely take a few years for Aaron to out grow it. Looks like you need about two more little guys to fill the other swings.

Erin said...

How cool is that?! I wouldn't want to come in for a nap, either, if I had that to play on!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

That thing is sweet! Helps with the barrenness of the desert backyard, too!