Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 31, 2006

I Love Me Some Rams!

Congratulations Rams on your 8-8 season! Can't wait until next year!

**Psst, in case you were wondering who to cheer for during the playoffs, the Kansas City Chiefs made it! Gotta give props to all my Missouri peeps! They play the Indianapolis Colts next Saturday at 1:30 p.m. PST on NBC in the first Wild Card game of the weekend. Go Chiefs!! (Sorry Kris, can't cheer for Indy in this one. But I guess I will relent and cheer for your Sea-chickens against Dallas during the other Wild Card game on Saturday. Go Hawks!)

1 comment:

The Withers Family said...

Sorry to hear that your beloved Rams couldn't make it to the playoffs this year. Didn't we beat them? Twice? GO HAWKS!

Okay, enough Rams bashing...thanks for your support of the Hawks in their time of need. Now how do I get you to realize the error of your ways and root for my beloved Peyton Manning? GO COLTS!