Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Baby's First Hair Cut

Last Thursday, I left the boy with his daddy for a few hours so that I could "go into town" to do a little Christmas shopping (It takes about 45 minutes to get down to where the decent shopping is at. Toto, we're not in Washington anymore. Sigh...). When I got back, Bill had trimmed Aaron's hair and he looked like the son of a Marine. Poor little guy didn't have much hair to cut in the first place; it just really needed to be shaped more than anything. Here are some pictures of his new 'do.




I tried to find a "before" picture of his scraggly hair but I couldn't find one; however, those of you that have seen Aaron in the past few months know what I mean by "scraggly." Miscellaneous hairs sticking out everywhere and that one gigantic curl in the back that started to look dangerously close to a fool's tail. None of that in this hiz-ouse!

By the way, check out this shot of my handsome boy. With that smirk, is he not the next George Clooney? And you know this!!!

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

You left him ALONE with that curl with Bill?? You KNEW this was going to happen!!!

And by the way, Q, nice job. It's not easy to trim the hair of a wiggly one-year-old! Because of my nightmares with Coley I've decided Jalyn's just never gonna get a haircut. She can have Ariel's nice long red locks.

I wish I could give him squeezies! He looks so adorable!