Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, February 12, 2006

This Is A Sick Baby

This weekend, we're having to deal with a very runny nose on an almost eight-month-old and, let me tell you, this is NOT fun. Aaron can't sleep or eat properly right now which makes for a very unhappy little guy. The last two nights have brought back flashbacks to when he was just a few weeks old and I wasn't getting more than a couple good hours of sleep at a time. I've been told that the only thing you can do is wait a runny nose out, so we are painfully doing just that with some help from the dreaded aspirator (he HATES it) and this plug-in thingy that shoots VapoRub stuff continuously out of it. Pray for us that this gets better soon because nothing is worse than hearing your child struggling to breathe over the monitor!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I feel for you, but that picture is just too funny! I hope Aaron feels better soon. Or at least the he would be able to breathe easier soon!