Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sick Baby Update

After a very loooooong weekend of a whole lotta cryin' and a whole lotta nuthin' in the sleep department, I decided to call the doctor today and get Aaron in to see if there was anything wrong with him that was more serious than a runny nose. As it turns out, he has an ear infection! Auugghh! Poor little guy! I can remember getting these as a kid (my dad doesn't seem to remember it, but I do...and I remember him giving me medicine in the middle of the night so what's up with that, Dad?) and them being SO not fun. I thought that he might have had one because he's been yanking on his ears, been INCREDIBLY fussy and all of this seems to get worse at night, which brings us to the sleep issues we've been having. The doctor gave him some antibiotics and some numbing ear drops and he is right now blessedly taking his afternoon snooze so hopefully this will also do the trick tonight!

My happy little guy is back!

No comments: