Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, February 24, 2006

The Great-Grandchildren

While Aaron and I were in Missouri, we drove down to see my cousin Wendy and her two boys, Quinton and Ethan. Her mom, my Aunt Julie, was also there visiting. All of the great-grandchildren on my mom's side of the family were together again and we were finally able to get a picture of all of them. Wendy actually just gave me the great news that she and her husband Joe are expecting their third little one! She is due in October. This will be the sixth great-grandchild! So awesome!

From left to right are Ethan and Quinton (Wendy's boys), my Aaron and Emilie holding Stiehl (my sister Bethanie's kids).

Here is the first attempt at the group picture. It belongs on the blooper reel!

Ethan, turn around and look at the camera! Aaron, let go of Quinton!!

Here are pictures of our Granny and Poppy (both holding Aaron):

No comments: