Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Funny How Things Turn Out

This weekend, Aaron and I traveled north of Seattle to the home of my best friend from high school, Athena, and her boyfriend Tony. Athena and I have been friends since the third grade! I still can't get over the fact that we not only live in the same state, but we only live an hour apart! When she left Missouri after graduating from high school to go to college in North Carolina and with my moving all over God's green earth because of the Air Force, I thought that we would keep in touch but most likely hardly ever see each other. However, about a year ago during one of our monthly phone calls, she told me that she had just been offered a job in the Seattle area and would be moving here! Yahoo! So now we get to see each other about once a month instead of just talking on the phone! Tony and Athena are so great with Aaron; we love spending time with them!

No comments: